Sunday, March 6, 2011

OMG 3-6-2011

WOW oh wow. There has been so much going on since the last post. I was so depressed or not functioning to blog. I am sorry my wacky world. Yes it sure has been a wacky one.Deaths, depressions, bad health, hate, fights etc. No all under on e roof thats for sure. Well So far we are doing okay. DH has cut back on the divorce talk. I am trying and working real hard on myself and cleaning up things around here. The kids are so so. They are having some struggles especially the oldest. She had to be pulled out to do ind. study she wanted to. She is doing better. This fall she will very little school work for hr Senor year. :) Money is okay still struggling badly. Trying to manage. So for now thats all I can rememember or can get in t.

No comments:

Post a Comment