Monday, March 16, 2009

Kids!!! etc

This is getting out of control. These wont get up for school, I have to be at my counseling appt. at 10am it takes 1h 15min. to get there. I have to drop both these kids off one up hill 20min away, and the other down hill another 20min each way as well. THE ONLY reason I have to do this is becasue the bus times dont work with 2 different schools. They both are charter schools as well. SO anyway. The girls whinned and squirmed. The 9DD gave me me grief than normal. So after poking and pulling covers off, they get up and I was sooo frustrated. So As I finally got the kids where they need to be, I called my lady andtold her I am not making it by 10 because of the kids, I am still DRIVING down there for errands and I am hoping there will be a 11am cancellation.....WELL as I was in Wheatland half way there or less, SHE CALLED and said Keep coming htere is a cancellation at 11am... YES! It worked out. So I told her all that is going on. After that I got My hair cut..it has been 4months.At SUpercuts I gave a tip, when to pay, and the CC had issues, the termianl thingy, the lady had to call to see if I got doubled charged or what? Well She told me to leave if it shows the charge then fine but If I didnt get charged then I got a free cut. So We will see. So I get home. Husband asked 9DD if she wanted to go fishing i said NO SHE IS GROUNDED!. He asked why and she told him, then I re-explained it. So as I'm typing this my BROTHER Yahoo IM me and said..he's gone sis and I hurt so bad inside" OH MY gosh I knew my furry nephew dog has been put down. He's the brother of my furry daughter this june they would be 12yr. Elway has been through so much. I started crying and crying. I loved that dog he was a good dog. When my brother was in jail I took Elway from my Dad's for a week. I loved it. SO now I am upset and distraught.

No comments:

Post a Comment