The life I lead with my kids, husband and animals. Troubling times, family matters. Friendships both online and in person. If ya don't like it don't read it readers discretion advised ;)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
WHY I DONT SPEAK to my family
First of love to thank them all for all the freakin SUPPORT they never gave in anything. NOW just because WE have over the years better ourselves doesnt mean that gives you the right to think that we didnt need your help when buiding our home! When we asked and you said yes, OF COURSE I would love to drywall your house call me ahead of time so I know, SO WE DID, then all of sudden you couldnt make it. I know the real reason because smokin your F'ing Dope and living like a reclused loser up in Tahoe made you feel like you were better up there than here. SO after that we had to find so other piece of crap person who kept coming out to see if the house was ready and if we need him to do...Well So not knowing him we were dumb enough to use a "local" to do the job it was the worst JOB I ever seen he too probably was on dope! SO in tears I had to call MY DAD to come look at this. Thank you Brother ya So I get him down here of course not much can get done when there is drinking to be done right? Well He did do a good job but not without an issue with my husband later to come. So Now it is 2yrs later and we hardly heard from you, only seen you Thanksgiving 07 and you werent INVITED. BUTTTT OHHH Mommy had to get her boy here. So Mommy and Daddy Invited you Too my house last minute, and NOW you tell my husband over this last weekend you felt like sitting in the car, nobody gave you the time of day! YOU poor pathetic ASS. So My hubby tells me while he was up there getting the FREE boat and trailor that you dont even feel like giving it to him now. WTF you little....And my husband tells you that you did let him down for the helping on the house thing, and you then decided to say "why didnt you man up and tell me then? RU KIDDING ME We did you dope. Especially me remember when I told you to get off your high ass mountain and step in to the real world?? I told you, you were a mamas boy who doesnt how to be a real person. Ya I know you call me a Bitch and lots of really hurtful words that I dont even want to repeat but oh well. I know you have ANGER issues, split personalities and such. So is this how you are gonna do my husband? He drives all the way up there for this boat, you give him hell, he's ready to WHOOP your ASS, You tell him you will give him the title to trailor later? Is this another one of MOM's head games, if sooo We can do without. My husband gave you many chances in ourlives and you are always a disappointment. He told me he seen your face change red, your attitude heating up, and you saying Dad is still upset for their scuffle with the dry wall all over the garage floor and window. Whatever. Roll the title and smoke it we can bring it all back so you dont have to cry about.You said you will GIVE it to us and then 2.5hrs drive later Oh I dont even want to give it to you. YOU havent changed one bit for a 32 on Wed. This is why I cant stand talking to my family, doublecrossing, deceipt, lies, mental games. UHHH Glad my mom did move away or she'd right there in on it. Oh ya she couldnt handle pressures in life she always up and leaves, She has left so many times since 1995. Her latest she moved BACK to Louisiana YUKK she's living where she grew up in the incestual backwoods. My KIDS and I will never go there. My Dad ya he'll side to whoever he's see fit, I hope he is drunk. He says he's done but he's be done 500 times before. He is dying and in pain so It is probably the truth. It is a sad sad life in a soap opera world for me But ya know I am proud of myself and MY family we have done lots. My Husband and I have come a long way without family! There everybody in a med. nutshell. Ya There is bigger ones in this family! LOL On Meds and doing great Tahh Tahh For Now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment