I am completely overwhelmed with sadness. 2 in one day Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, earlier this week Ed McMahon. I am so torn, confused. I dont like death, I hate it bad. These Were GREAT icons I grew up with, knew of etc. I am also sad that today I decided to move Kairlona's cage out of my room. She past away Aug 2008, I havent had the heart or courage to take it down or out. I picked up her food and got sad and teary eyed. I had to stop then I pulled myself together and got it out. cleaned up all the dust and poop under the cage. I woke up feeling icky maybe I knew this day was sad. I cant get over it, I cant believe it. I wasnt a huge fan of MJ but I feel almost as sad as I did when Princess Diana died. In the 80's my cousin and I use to listen to him over and over, I loved THRILLER. Brings back lots of stuff. It is so weird to know he is gone now. Death is horrible. Just as I am trying to get over a year of depression, This hits and affects me a bit, wow I dont feel well now. The good thing...My Grandparents are now visited by Ed Mcmahon they liked him. HEEEEEEEEEREEES Johnnyyyy.
UHHHH 2 months in a row now that has sucked out more happiness, the little I did have.
Terri, I can understand your sadness. My Dad passed away on May 13 and it has been difficult at times.....Memorial Day, Father's Day, the other day I made a cherry pie.....after I finished the pie, all proud of myself, I started to cry. Like a baby.....it was one of his favorites.
ReplyDeleteDeath is not an ending, it is the beginning of the remainer of life...life with God and those that have gone on before. My Dad, along with all of those Celebs, will be there waiting for their loved ones. I mean after all who will help us get to the other side??
I am excited that some day I will see my Dad again!! I hope he is getting to do all the things he was too sick to do before he died!!
Hugs to you!!
Cindy