Monday, July 13, 2009

Worried and wondering

Okay I am worried about my Dad as usual, he wont call me or anything. If I call he wont answer or the person of his will say he's busy ore excuse after excuse. I know he is real sick and he doesn't want me to know how bad. I know he has gotten worse and I know he wont stop that f****** drinking. Ya it;s mild but a drink is a drink now matter what. My mom called an asked me if I talked to him I said no not in awhile, She said oh then she said well the Dr said he's has maybe 1-2yr, and of course he's still drinking....WELL THE F.... She didn't need to tell me the way she did, nor is it her business, if Dad wanted me to know more info he'd tell me. He's great at covering things up, he's great at not wanting me to know because he doesn't want me to worry and MOSTLY He IS ASHAMED, he feels like he let us down and especially me. Well I know my brother is getting annoyed with him too he doesn't answer the phone and my brother knows why too. I just dont know why people feel the need to kill themselves, suffer slowly. I really WISH MY MOM WOULDNT HAVE CALLED. Now he is all that is on my mind. I wasnt to cry, yell, be anger but I just cant.


OKAY NOW.......Here's a fella that is in need of some love and I cant give more than what we have done. His name is Timon, he showed up 7-2-09 and stayed ever since. He was sickly skinny, bones protruding out. NOT neautred. We bought him a cheap bag of food. Our other cat Prescious doen not like him, she was a lost kitty too almost 2yrs ago. She was a different story. Timon I think was dropped off or something. Well he is adorable, lap cat, loving. We cant afford another vet bil. He is an outdoor cat for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment