Friday, June 11, 2010

WOW a lot of Positive for once

Well it's been a month since the last post. My friend Darbie who moved to Oregon for a chance of a new life 2 yrs ago decides they want to come back. Tom offered them to stay here in the trailor. They have arrived on June 3rd at 4:30p.m. Ron got a job right away that was cool. The kids play and get along for the most part. I am so glad they are back. I feel like I can finally get my liveliness back to have somebody to talk to and hang out with. I get to rekindle what I have lost with her and the kids. Chandler is now 13yrs. He was my lil guy. Well I am just glad.

Now school is out and it sure was a nightmare with MiKaila's school they still had to play superior and tell me what to do with my kids WRONG! Cant wait to see her report card appeal may be in order. Well we will see. Anyway things so far have been decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment