The life I lead with my kids, husband and animals. Troubling times, family matters. Friendships both online and in person. If ya don't like it don't read it readers discretion advised ;)
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Way to long away from here.
Been battling schools, the kids, husband, myself and so much more. everytime I wanted to write it just seemed like too much work, my mind wasnt there. Now it's Mother's Day and it SUCKS! as usually DH is being an ass. He never wishes me a HMD because I'm not deserving he claims, I'm not his mom WELL no Fucking SHIT! I am the mother of your children, I put up with you who acts like a child, I somewhat cook, somewhat clean, run errands, do this do that, call this call that etc etc. He want s acknowledment for his self, oh please give me a break. Sure I'm use to it but it seems each year it gets worse and worse. Whatever. I am just a bit sad, trying not to let it bother me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment