I don not like the sound of that. this month is going to be crazy as usual. Total roller coaster. Let's MiKaila is suppose to be doing star testing all week. Good luck as she won't wake up for it. Tomorrow is the anniversary date we adopted Shadow :). The 4th is the anniversary date my maternal Grandma past away. On Saturday the 7th taking MiKaila to see Selena Gomez concert it is a bit of a drive away.Sunday is Mother's day REALLY? wow Then The 20th is the anniversary of both paternal grandparents different years, the 25 the funeral for them again different years. Finally Memorial day weekend. Oh and NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS also this month how did I pass that one? That is in the beginning sometime. So much anxiety just thinking about it. Then of course all the drama that in between. I'm sure I will try and post all that as it happens. So this is a head ups to May mania manic memories.
The life I lead with my kids, husband and animals. Troubling times, family matters. Friendships both online and in person. If ya don't like it don't read it readers discretion advised ;)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
May 1st already YIKES
I don not like the sound of that. this month is going to be crazy as usual. Total roller coaster. Let's MiKaila is suppose to be doing star testing all week. Good luck as she won't wake up for it. Tomorrow is the anniversary date we adopted Shadow :). The 4th is the anniversary date my maternal Grandma past away. On Saturday the 7th taking MiKaila to see Selena Gomez concert it is a bit of a drive away.Sunday is Mother's day REALLY? wow Then The 20th is the anniversary of both paternal grandparents different years, the 25 the funeral for them again different years. Finally Memorial day weekend. Oh and NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS also this month how did I pass that one? That is in the beginning sometime. So much anxiety just thinking about it. Then of course all the drama that in between. I'm sure I will try and post all that as it happens. So this is a head ups to May mania manic memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment