Saturday, May 14, 2011

He's acting up again

Tom is being so mean to me with his ignoring, swooshing me away, telling me dont talk to him when I asking him questions. He has time to do things and FOR people like his friends but not for us. I still dont understand why We are still here. He is so cold hearted to me. It hurts I want to cry all the time. He plays these mind games like switching stories to me me sound like I am making it up when in REALITY I am telling him the truth he just forgot. THAT drives me insane and I think that is what he wants so that I am the bad guy. I ache everyday. I have no way out at this point so much at stake. He tries to make me look bad in front of the kids and tries for me to be jealous of them. I Just cant take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment