We are HOME, had a good but too short visit my my DAD it made me want to cry all the time from pain for him. The kids had fun thans goodness there was a carnival scen in our parkiling lot, they kept themselves entertained. Brother spent time with us too. It was good seeing them, just not nough time :( things didnt go as we were thinking but we had backup plans too. some rocky situations but nothing to get in the way. Then female issues decided to changes courses on me to a bit early that's always fun had to run to the store. I certainly was trying to make the best of the situation. grrrrr Overall the whole weekend was pretty good Considering we are the Ives/Stout/Blackmon blood it could have gotten pretty darn brutual LOL.
Now for the downside vacation from one run down not what it use to be disappointing South Lake Tahoe, over the last 3yrs or so it has gone down hill. Run down casinos, GUTTED casinos half machines alre gone, no crowds which is good, still tons of smoke, NO COINS!! WTH? SLots machines are no fun without coins. Just put in your bills and if YOU WIN we will print you a voucher receipt, we will make the machinge go blinblbingbling instead of ching ching ching :( Bill's casino is no more and has been vadalized. sidewalks are broken up all over. I felt like I was in Vegas or Reno slums. Plus the the big hole is still there from 3-4yrs ago when the company Tom works for got hired to start concrete work is still there. That company filed bankrupcy and so a huge construction zone is sitting ther with wasted work from construction. But all the high priced shops are across the street.
We were suppose to pick up Dad this morning and go to breakfast but he had a migraine and wasnt going away of course, then we were still going to meet up with Rob(brother) to eat but things were getting pretty packed and would put us really late leaving. Plus Mr Ives is getting grumpy and doesnt want to deal with tstuff. So I didnt get to spend any more time with him. I actually said it was ok for Tom to stay the night at Rob's last night because I wanted to get some sleep at the hotel and I wasnt feeling well. So basically today was the only day that turned out to be a bummer. Now were are home and cant get out dogs until the morning :( I am soo missing them. RIP NIKA too I took nap and was crying for her in my sleep/dreams. Well that's it. Not much to really brag about other than we are alive and no real arguing took place woo hoooo.
Also Dad looks real bad, he has shut down gave up. I did cried a few times. Didnt get to really talk either. I wish I could spent the a whole day with him of course.
OH yeah LOL I also forgot my eyeliner. Oh well I figured I guess it was needed. I have never ever done that so weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment