Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our 20together/15 yrs marriage anniversary


OH MY GOSH!Year after year I hope it still continues. Last year so scary. This is is somewhat numb and blah. He feels like i hadnt done anything since we went to counseling. ME?? OMG it was for both of us and for him to understand it is a joint effort. He still thinks I do nothing for him. I am getting confused my this as he never tells me what he means. I can only do so much around here.The 2 girls can help too. Heck he can pick stuff up after himself as well. Well anyway My Dad is being a jerk. He is sick and supposedly dying. Well as an addict and alcoholic he claims he had stopped or slowed down since he is sick. I know different. Well I happened to find come pictures posted on Fb of my stepbrother's party hmmmm I see my DAD..then I see Rexie his gross whore wife partying with dude and take his shirt off and then then kissing him. I was pissed. Then I found out that my Dad was suppose to help my brother but them ditched him for this party. So I confronted my Dad and he was a jerk about it and now he needs time to thinks things over. I told him he should divorce the bitch but I know he wont he needs her so he wont be alone he said. My brother confronted him too and had worse things to say on machine and vocal by phone. Dad ws a jerk too. Now Neither of us has heard from him. My brother is taking this harder that me he Helps him in many ways, caregiver, driver etc.
This was for celebrating Father's Day as well as anniversary. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment