Finally, we it's sort of good. First Happy B-day to my Mom. Glad she came out to visit. She came on the 13th and Stayed at my home until Monday the 25th.THAT was shocking, fun, the best time ever. We hadn't had such a good relationship like that under the same roof in I don't know how long!! Even though we didn't do much of anything the time here was awesome. It has been over 2yrs since I seen here I think. maybe 3. She live in LA. She bought a truck and drove out here. She stayed at my brothers for a couple of days. He is being an ass as usual. Oh well I guess. over all things have been doing well.
On Saturday the 23th I suspected I had Bell's Palsy. Sunday the 24th Mom and I went to Urgent Care and yes YES I do have it. It is CRAZY. I just went in yesterday for a check and things are where they should be with the disease/disorder. Uhhhh its hard to eat and drink. But I am dealing with it. So Onto August.....
No comments:
Post a Comment