Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friends NOPE not this chick. Same old self she is

that dumb Bitch my so called friend DH sent be a crazy message downing me, my kids etc. she even had her Mom send a letter on how wonderful R is and how happy they are to be in Oregon and how he is making $22hr etc et and that would be nice if your hubby could fine something in his construction etc etc. I WAS like WHAT THE FUCK. That dumb bitch. My husband works year round and actually gets up early to work etc etc. Makes more than that, in the union etc I told her how the girls are doing very good etc. I can nOT believe they were tying to one up me etc. The reason why D thought this was she seen my post that said I dont understand why people run from problems, hide, burn bridges etc...Well Mom and my BROTHER were on my mind. It was a general statement she took personally. Then after I wrote her and asked her WHAT the fuck is she talking about...She then wrote on the post who are you referring to? not stupid teri! I said it was general statement but it was family. That was 3 weeks ago. Well a few days ago I said I am doing FB cleanup which was hiding posts,feeds games etc. Well next thing you know she and her mom de-friended me LMAO. I blocked them from posts. And her friend M. The reason is they come on just to see what I write never to say hi or anything. M has never posted to me in the whole yr we were on FB she hasnt unfriend me yet. Probably waiting for me or to see what I write. She tells D. Fuck them. I'm tired of being used my people FRIENDS, we help them and we are the bad guys. Both D and M are Vicodin addicts WTF. She posted something that my daughter thinks its about me he wall is opened just for me. But I dont understand how it could be I havent said or done anything. I think she wants a reaction of some sort. Well I am over that Junior High shit. Now on to the good stuff

Daughter started her Senior yr of High school. :( its good and sad. She's Going so fast. So far her 3rd and doing good. Now the other daughter 6th grade homeschooling online. I need to get some stuff together I am still on vacation w/her. even thought it started on Monday LOL eeekk Easy to make up though on the weekend. So far it's mild.

Bells Palsy is GONE!! just some minor fine tuning needs to happen but all other symptoms gone. Well I dizziness still not sure why. So I need to get blood work done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment