Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Glad it is Spring Break

but these people are driving me more insane. Hubby is now moody and crabby. I think because the weather change and the full moon coming Thursday....He cycles with the moon. 9DD is being a pest but is still good for now. She is trying her best. I thought more stuff would be getting done around here but no.Well I got cards done and still working on some. I cant post because I stole the idea and dont want to get shot even though I change some things. Oh well. I am debating on calling my mom back. She called while I was out but do I want the drama? Probably not since my dad called me a couples days DRUNK to give me his cell phone number. He called my brother early before he started, me when he was drunk and at a friends house whatever...I at the end of conversation said well I can see you have been drinking so you better becareful...his words were oh I'm not going anywhere, not til tomorrow. SO He copped to it. THAT ASS. I am sick of his lies. 1 month ago oh I aint drinking. He is now that much closer to death. I am tired of this. I'm wondering how much to the end now, plus he got his back pay for disability he's is drinking and partying away to his leech friends. Losers. I am drained from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment