Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uhh these are crazy

Let see, Hubby is annoying me with fishing fishing fishing. The car cost 800.00 to fix, I am stressed overwhelmed, lack of energy and really get so sick of taking kids to school. My only outlet finalyy was Stamp Club night, I didnt even get the vard finished to show the gals. Well it turns out the other gal never showed. But that's okay but I am so glad that Spring Break is here. I can take so time to chill out hopefully. I am trying to stamp well I did, but I need to clean the house too. How can I do that. Oh and then Thursday 4-2-08 I get an email, from 9DD's school that there is an outbreak of hand Foot and Mouth case in the K/1 room....OHH great then DD tells me that she heard the prinicpal say there is measles. MEASLES are you _______ kidding ME!! SO now I am think huh, an email but not a notice about measles wth. SO I have deal with that worry. YES my kids are fully vaccinated but th HFIM...the classes borrow, share and eat in same places. Well I didnt confirm the measles but DD is pretty sure. Well I kept her home Friday, then 15DD woke up and said her throat hurts and she feels congested or full headed....okay...so another kid home sick this time she slept on and off for the day. Saturday she was worse. Last night I told her to take some Motrin and throat spray, drops etc. We figured tonsilitis or strep I looked in her mouth it looks like tonsilitis...I see puss like I use to get before had those ripped out. So Today took her to Urgent care YEP she has that and/or + test for strep. YIKES so she is on antibiotics. Oh what a week, life and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment