Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Hubby is hater

s feeling down, depressed, I think hubby is mad at me or hates me. I should be use to it, but gosh darn it. I'm tired of not having real life outside the home. So what I'm A.D.D, so what I am not a miracle housecleaner. UhhI am so underappreciated. Him and his fishing...Oh bUT when it comes down to it....doesn he help me with anything NO!. Hey I give up on do my things around here. He acts like life would be sooo much better with out me YA RIGHT! I have been in tears while doing cards how pathetic. I am listening the Yahoo's Launchcast Hair Flare...so some songs are bringing back old memories too. Where are my Friends I use to know. Jena? Darbie moved, oh wow only two. I feel so pathetic right now. Good thing my psych. appt is Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment