Thursday, February 25, 2010

OH man, What A lame ass teacher. Of COURSE she denied all things that she has said to us or made us feel from last meeting. The DIrector didnt know what to do, I called her on accts. When I said that she compared MiKaila's(slack) to her friend's(higher ups) this teacher was I never said that, I said yes you did and you made her feel like she wasnt good enough (MiKaila was knodding her head yes) You also said that kids with worse issues do 100%...she said no thats not what I said...Well you did and that why my 16DD said something to you about ADHD and mood disorders. She tried to get back at me and I said oh hun (BY MISTAKE) you put us down lots....The Director stopped me and said I was being disrespecful...I said well I'm sorry if it's coming acrossed that way but I'm stating the facts and feelings. He thinks I' may mis read into what she says. I said oh so I'm making it up, he said no but I think there's lots of miscommunication. OH here we go again! Everything I brought u since day one prior to school starting she denied of course. Oh well Now we have to have a 3rd person to sit in on our weekly work/lesson meetings. Good. But why the Fuck do I have to disrespected by a teacher? MiKaila's feelings didnt matter either? There are others programs other there, I chose this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment