Okay So I take Effexor XR, and Lithium. EXR for depression, some anxiety, some A.D.D. attention deficit disorder. and whatever else. Well They finally came out with a new generic. Instead of taking 1-75mg and 1-150 to + full strength I NOW Can take 1 tablet a day. YEs and cheaper co-pay. Well My Rite-Aid hasnt got many on this generic so they have to order ahead of time, I FOUND OUT.
I notice on Monday 9-29-09 that I am on last dose. I figure well I can last one night Tuesday and part Wednesday morning. I know my head will be a bit fuzzy but I will get meds about 1pm-ish on Wed. since thats THE ONLY TIME I will be in town. Well We have to meet 9dd Homeschool teacher at 12pm before on-site lunch and class time. Well MiKaila decides to start shutting down, act up or out whatever. She doesnt want to go to grammar. Well things got in the way and we were 20min late. I am feeling icky, 9DD puts her smiling act on, we talked with Teacher and M is okay until she goes to see her friend at lunch. Teacher and I start talking about how she seems like she doesnt want to work. etc etc. Well I said normal she is very social, laughable etc. I said she has been acting like this for a yr or so. Of course teacher said I notice how she sits slumped in the chair, I said Well her Psychiatrist is working on this with her, ADHD, moods etc. She..Nancy said well things only work if everybody want to do it. Well no flippin ass kidding. M walks over happy and bubbly and said would it be okay if I go to recess for a bit...I said well you wanted to talk about your 2 class does this mean your going? I told nancy that she thinks its boring and she doesnt want to go anymore. ONE day a week this kid uHHH. Anyway, she M said no. SO I said well MiKaila If you dont go to classes Im not letting you go to recess. She has folded arms, looking down at the ground with that spoiled brat face. Nancy said well we all have things we dont like to do blah blah....We already discussed she needs to do more work at home etc. So now she says this is whats nice of homeschool, its less but you still ahve to do it. HS is a privilege. That regular schools would make more problems if you dont do the work etc etc. Things I already talk to her about. Nancy said well If this isnt for you guys then you will be asked to leave the program. I would hate that. Well are you going to go to class because if you miss too many they will kick you out. MIKAILA Shook her head NO. I FELL my heart fall to my toes as I sit there in disbelief she just told the teacher NO. MY FACE dropped. The teacher then said well if this is how it will be ...(I dont want to step on toes...but M will end up out of the program. SOOOOO HOW THE BLANK does a 9yr old get kicked out of homeschool OH my gosh..Well so we finished and We leave. I DIDNT speak to her for the rest of my errands. We were in Target and ran into a mom from HS program w/her 5 kids....We talked for along time she said that grammar is like classroom. She said she can always have her kids help teach/tutor. they live by us. We exchanged numbers.
NOW Rite-aid 1pm I turn in my refill bottle and guess what......YES THEY HAVE TO ORDER. I said I already missed one oh MAN...She said not until tomorrow THUR. after 12noon. Here I am in the parking lot hyperventilating, crying, and Pissed. 2 days missed and 9dd is on the verge of getting kicked out of hs. uhh
pick up 15dd from school....She says she has a paper for me to sign. I already did but now its another because the other wasnt the one with all the sig froms teachers for the field trip. I lost it I FLOORED the gas, turned the radio sooooo loud, I drove crazy, then stopped. My head is sooo dizzy, my eyes make noises when they move, My head feels like it is attached, my stomach is feeling sick. We get home and things mellow for a bit. all of a sudden MIKAILA wants to do work. oh this is great. I am trying to do dinner even though I feel bad. 15dd helped her. That night I am really getting sick, diarrhea. I went to bed a bit early.
No comments:
Post a Comment