Friday, October 2, 2009

p2 missed med dosages

Day 2 Thursday----OH MY GOSh. the dreams of an insane person.. I have been to the Dominion of Republic in Florida trying to call home after friends stole things and were trying to get me caught, I have seen dead things, things after me. Weird animal things, dirt derbies with people from my past showing up. I have traveled and some weird adventures. I tried to fall asleep Wednesday night and for hours I shivered, I cried for helped , yelled in a whisper my husbands name to save me, I fought the dark side images, I had panic attacks where I stopped breathing it seemed. Oh and sweating and freezing, dehydration but that's my fault. I felt like I was coming down off street drugs. Stomach pains from hell. From going to the bathroom. I dont know if I was hungry most the time. Well my 15dd was late to school, she was late getting up and me tooo. I dropped her off came home went to bed, slept had more strange dreams. I was a "cougar" seeing 2 men that did work for me in my weed infested field. LOL hmm that might not be so strange after all...but i was skinny Always skinny in my dreams. I seen huuuuuge bones like dinos. on a cliff, they were fresh., then dreamt that my medicine wast ready so they created a liquid form for 2 dosage I can drink. WOW I am sooo losing it. I woke up called the store at 12:30 and it was ready. Went down got it took it, came home rested until I had to get 15dd from bus stop. Still feeling icky blurry etc. rested some more, my sides ache bad. Watched my shows and went to bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment