Friday, October 2, 2009

p3 missed med dosage, sick 15dd etc

Hubby has day off, 9dd had field trip to pumpkin patch. I am still recovering from the worst medication with drawl ever. My DR warned me, I didnt think it would happen. Well my night ws a bit better, less severe wacky dreams. 3am 15dd wakes me and says she has been a woke for hours and her lungs burn and she feels like coughing but cant. I am foggy groggy and said well what about your inhaler she said she took it. Okay I said well I think you might have to go to UCare tomorrow. Hubby starts in take this take that etc etc. I didnt want her to if she has bronchitis or pneomia.

7am---she is still sleeping, I feel like crap still. I stayed in bed for about an hour. Counting down to next dose. SLowly we get up. Got 9dd up so they can go. I had this strange feeling getting the directions they would get lost. I am laying in bed and at 11 am they were back OMG.. they followed the direction and were there but because hubby didnt want to ask the same name restaurant where the farm was.Oh well poor kid did get a pumpkin. So we argued a bit. I layed in bed until I got in the shower my head still dizzy but no other things. Took 15dd to urgent care. SHE doesnt have either thing or flu. BUT is in the beginning of possible bronchitis. We had to do a couple of errands get her OTC meds for now. Poor girl. I took my meds. Now its 7pm ahh I am feeling better but not 100%. Tomorrow I will be back on track, I will never go through this again EVER. Rite-aid ordered 3xs for me YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment